Since 1978, ProKennex has been involved in racquet sports as a science and design firm. Kinetic Energy technology was developed particularly to avoid arm and elbow injuries, making it a quantum leap in tennis racquet design. The ProKennex Pickleball Paddle Kinetic technology uses a very precise timing system inside tungsten-filled chambers to minimize vibration and better focus energy.
These lightning-fast paddles were developed in collaboration with US OPEN and USAPA Nationals Pickleball Champions and Gold Medalists Jennifer Dawson and Steve Dawson, who play solely with ProKennex. They offer incredible power and touch while minimizing the danger of arm damage.
The ProKennex Kinetic technology takes the ball’s energy (shock, torque, and vibration) and absorbs it in the Kinetic chambers using micro-bearings and Newtonian physics.
After impact, the ball sends a shock wave into the paddle, which is quickly absorbed by the paddle’s kinetic chambers, practically eliminating arm vibration.
This energy transfer protects the player from potentially damaging impact pressures, resulting in improved touch, feel, and overall play.
Pro Flight Pickleball Paddle
7.3 - 7.85 OZ
Cloud Cell poly core
Kinetic Ovation Speed II Pickleball Paddle
Best ProKennex Pickleball Paddles:
PROKENNEX Pro Flight Pickleball Paddle
PROKENNEX Kinetic Ovation Speed II Pickleball Paddle
1. PROKENNEX Pro Flight Pickleball Paddle
The ProKennex range is updated with the Kinetic Pro Flight Pickleball Paddle, which emphasizes speed, placement, and increased durability. Due to increased spacing in the honeycomb design, it makes use of a novel Cloud Cell core that is intended to lower the weight of the paddle. The surface has a patented Diamond Frost coating that generates a lot of spins while preventing wear. The original Air-O-Guard system also features a fully changeable edge guard, which enables players to replace only that component rather than the entire paddle if it gets scratched.
Thanks to the manufacturer’s renowned Kinetic System, which employs tungsten-filled chambers to distribute energy uniformly across the face, this paddle is excellent for lowering overuse injuries and “pickleball elbow.” Those who value having as much surface area as possible will like its well-defined, squared edges.
The revolutionary Kinetic Pro Flight Pickleball Paddle provides superb control with a lower risk of injury.
- The weight ranges from 7.3 to 7.6 ounces.
- Comfort Cushion is the grip style.
- The grip circumference is 4 inches, and the handle length is 4 7/8 inches.
- The length of the paddle is 15.43″ and the width is 7.6″.
- The paddle face is made of carbon with a diamond frost finish.
- Paddle Frame is Kinetic System Technology with Carbon Casing.
- Cloud Cell poly core is the fundamental material.
- Air-O-Guard Edge Guard is replaceable.
- Approved For Use In USAPA-Sanctioned Competitions.
Editor’s Note: I chatted with the player who was using this paddle, and he seemed to enjoy it: “Since getting this paddle, my game has greatly improved. With the lower weight, the paddle has provided me more control and enhanced my response time.”
Pro Endorsement: “This paddle’s face texture is incredible, with the most degree of grit I’ve ever seen on a paddle. It was quite simple to hit cuts and topspin. This one is going into my backpack and might become my everyday player!” – Edward(4.0 Player)
2. PROKENNEX Kinetic Ovation Speed II Pickleball Paddle
The improved version of the first paddle, the Kinetic Ovation Speed II Paddle, offers additional colors and a function. The new Air-O-Guard, a detachable edge guard that enables you to replace a single portion rather than your complete paddle if it becomes broken, is the most novel addition. The 7-layer coating on the face of the Ovation Speed II continues to produce spin and making it simpler to get a competitive advantage and manage your shots.
The sleek and adaptable design of the ProKennex Ovation Speed II Paddle with Kinetic technology will hold up as your skill level rises.
This updated second-generation paddle line offers exceptional flexibility, touch, and placement while still maintaining a high level of quality.
- 7 – 8.0 OZ *It is not possible to choose an exact weight.
- Comfort Cushion is the grip style.
- 875 Tapered Grip Circumference
- +4 7/8″ = 12.3 cm is the length of the handle.
- The length of the paddle is 15.67″ (398mm).
- The width of the paddle is 7.6″ (19.3cm).
- New PK Opti-Cell Core Matrix with unique quiet, high impact resistance Polymer as the core material.
- Paddle Face is a sophisticated composite with a proprietary 7-layer coating and spin-grab feature, as well as carbon/fiberglass and the ProKennex Release epoxy/resin system.
Editor’s Note: This forgiving paddle will improve your ability to confidently place dinks, and the “Spin-Grab” texture ups the ante on the action on your cut serves.
Pro Endorsement: Connor Hance
These paddles provide a unique combination of power, control, spin, and forgiveness. As a result, they are very easy to use paddles. I have no reservations in recommending these to anyone looking for a game-enhancing paddle.
These paddles are great for anybody looking for a lightweight paddle with a bit more power and placement control whether serving, volleying, or driving.